Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Am Poem

I am a sports guy who also loves art.
I wonder if anyone is ever going to cure cancer.
I hear the sound of cheering after I make a half court shot.
I see people hoasting me up after my shot.
I want to make a lot of money.
I am a sports guy who also loves art.
I pretend sometimes that I'm some other pro athlete.
I feel getting a broken bone.
I touch basketballs all day long.
I worry that I won't always get an A.
I cry when someone say something offensive.
I am a sports guy who loves sports.
I understand that everyone should get along.
I say that everyone should always be kind to each other.
I dream that one day I'll be a pro athlete.
I try to always get strait A's.
I hope that I can have a family when I'm older.
I am a sports guy who also loves art.

No comments:

Post a Comment